This was our fourth batch with Mavraac at Parkwoods Shoghi and this time the outbound training turned out to be the best. Excellent delivery of the program by Achal. The workshop made the team members more cohesive and they were able to understand corporate work expectations better.
~ Rajeev Abbi, Manager, Honda Cars India Ltd.
Specific modules for an induction program for new employees can be incorporated as per the client's brief to make the onboarding training program more relevant.
A standard program addresses these topics.
● Review of organization's core products, milestones, brand value, goals and vision.
● Adhering to quality practices, value system, ethics, culture.
● Etiquettes in communication and behavior.
● Role clarification.
● Importance of working in a team.
● Team expectations.
● Individual performance related expectations.
● Bridging execution gap.
● Time management.
● Advantages of working with a mentor.
The campus to corporate training programs are customized keeping in mind the background and culture of both the fresh joiners / trainees and that of the Organization. Depending upon the functional work areas of the personnel and the environment he needs to operate in, the onboarding training program is developed.