During leadership coaching, a participant will enhance his people skills, hone his strategic skills and translate new insights into an action plan that defines where he and his team is going. He unleashes his highest potential after attending the corporate leadership training development program.
Mavraac’s visionary leadership development programs catapult success driven employees into outstanding business leaders competent to lead a corporate team to sustained successes and new heights. Team building training and behavioural skills development can also be combined with these. Mavraac is amongst one of the best corporate training companies in NCR - Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida offering both in-house and outbound leadership training.
Customers find our programs highly attractive for their very reasonable pricing, great value for money and assured return on investment. Our principal trainer is a certified coach, hands on practitioner, corporate leader with 25+ years of industry experience. Ask us for a customised proposal.
The training program was highly relevant to our workplace and has been delivered well, meeting the expectations. The training technique adopted by Achal and connecting to the learning process was quite new and appreciable. The program had structured approach to the modules and the participating teams were very much involved.
~ Regional Service Mgr, Volvo-Eicher.
Unless an intervention on a specific issue is undertaken, a program on training for leaders addresses the following topics through simulations, role plays, activities, innovative discussion formats.
● Combating leadership challenges.
● Identifying leadership styles, modifying for success by directing members towards empowerment, delegation, motivation and leading a team to deliver beyond expectations.
● Understanding situational leadership style and its relevance and adaptation to the group task and maturity of each individual team member.
● Becoming a Level 5 Leader, inspiring trust, leading by example.
● Developing leadership EQ and co-operative communication.
● Developing vision, realizing goals, following big picture, combating turf wars, breaking silos.
● Bridging execution gaps between performance and expectations.
● Integrating people, strategy and processes.
● Practicing disruptive innovation, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations.
● Being a pro-active change agent.
● Evaluating the self and formulating sustainable improvement techniques.
● Consolidation of learning and clarifying the road map of one's individual development.